Wednesday, April 04, 2007

...and they're always glad you came

The website TV Squad has listed the top 18 places to drink on TV. The number one place is obvious with Cheers at the top. Other great choices include the Bada-Bing from The Sopranos and Moe's Tavern from The Simpsons.

Personally, I think they should have listed MacLaren's Bar from How I Met Your Mother much higher but what do I know. The funny thing about drinking on TV is that you don't see it very much. Like you watch Everybody Loves Raymond, Ray comes home from working as a newspaper columnist to a house with three young kids. You'd think he'd walk in and grab a beer out of the fridge but he gets a ginger ale. I don't believe that for a second.

I think this is why I like shows like How I Met Your Mother. There is a lot of drinking and that seems more like real life. Well, my life anyway. Can't think straight today. Too hung over.
My personal top 5 favourite fancy drinks

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home